FEARS are growing for a missing British dad last seen at Malaga airport two days ago.
It comes after his partner Gemma Clements, first reported by the Olive Press, appealed for information on his whereabouts yesterday afternoon.
She said:”Yesterday evening my partner refused to board our flight home from Malaga to Manchester and ran away as we were boarding. He is called Brett.
“He only met one person in benalmadena, a man called Danny from Malarkeys.
She added that their young daughter is ‘heartbroken’.
“We have a four-year-old daughter and she’s heartbroken as am I, We need to know Brett is safe and make arrangements for him to get home!”
She added: “He has no clothes, money, food just a passport and one packet of cigarettes.”
Gemma says there is still no news and she has become extremely concerned.
She has shared another photo of Brett and one of the watch he was wearing when he was last seen.
She says his bank account has not been touched, leading her to have serious fears about his whereabouts.
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40