BRIDE-to-be’s across the island have gathered at the romantic finca in Son Termes over the weekend for the 24th annual Nuptial Bridal Experience.
The three-day event hosted 70 exhibits, 15 workshops for couples planning a wedding and the popular main event: the wedding gown fashion show.
Every sector of a wedding day was represented, from catering and venues, wedding planning and photography, to nightclubs, jewellery, music and bands, hotels and travel agencies.
The November 10 through 12 event focused on customizing a wedding for the couple, with workshops on how to personalise the cake, the DJ’s music list, the perfect photographer and other important aspects.
Students from the local art school also showcased their bridal fashion for a unique one-of-a-kind look.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00