BILLIONAIRE Tiger Woods has announced his return to professional golf by playing at his own tournament later this month.
The 41-year-old American will resume his career at the Hero World Challenge.
The tournament is a small exhibition, hosted by Woods each year and is set up by the Tiger Woods Foundation.
Excitement has hit such a fever pitch that Golf Channel has added an extra hour of live tournament coverage for the first and second rounds of the Hero.
It is the same site Woods made his last comeback to professional golf in 2016, but that proved to be short lived.
However, the winner takes home close to a million euros out of a €3 million purse.
The tournament runs from November 30 to December 3 at Albany Golf and Beach Resort in the Bahamas.
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11