‘THE Godfathers of Rave’ are coming en masse to light up the Mallorcan sky next year.
Widely regarded as one of Britain’s most successful electronic bands of all time, The Prodigy have been announced as the headline act for Mallorca Live Festival 2018.
Having been pioneers of the ‘big beat’ genre for almost 30 years, it will be their first gig in Mallorca. The trio from Essex will be joining other electronic heavyweights, including Solomun and Kase.O.
The festival now in its third year, has become a staple for anyone seeking out dance anthems going on late into the night in Calvia’s Antiguo Aquapark. Spread over two days, the electro beat giants will be right at home just as temperatures begin to rise along the Mediterranean. However, anticipation will reach a fever pitch after Placebo and The Charlatans headlined the festival this year, offering an alter- native to the packed par- ties of Ibiza.
With established names dominating the main stage, there are also a range of underground acts and alternative performances to enjoy.
The band will have just come from a 6 day tour in Russia, including sets at Moscow and St Petersburg before they land on the coast so expect an eastern vibe on a western landscape. A day pass for the festival costs €48.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42