WE are the family who will be there for you in your moment of need, holding your hand through what will probably be the worst moment of your life.
There is no easy way of dealing with death, but having the support you need is going to certainly lift the burden, especially when faced with the confusion of not been in your mother country.
Death itself is complicated, but doing it alone is a daunting task, for even the most resilient of us.
Cost Funerals is a mother speaking English funeral company based in the Costa del Sol region, specialising in dealing with all aspects of the loss of a loved one, with over 60 years experience in total. We are a team of dedicated funeral advisers and well experienced to be there to guide you.
We are also equipped to deal with the repatriation of the loved one is so required.
Our objective is to take the stress, so you don’t have to deal with it, from visiting you at home, to make arrangements, if you so wish, to collect you and your family on the day of the funeral, as it traditional with most UK funerals.
We pride ourselves on being a very cost concise and effective company.
Please contact us if you need our help and we will talk you through the procedures which will be required.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00