WE are the family who will be there for you in your moment of need, holding your hand through what will probably be the worst moment of your life.
There is no easy way of dealing with death, but having the support you need is going to certainly lift the burden, especially when faced with the confusion of not been in your mother country.
Death itself is complicated, but doing it alone is a daunting task, for even the most resilient of us.
Cost Funerals is a mother speaking English funeral company based in the Costa del Sol region, specialising in dealing with all aspects of the loss of a loved one, with over 60 years experience in total. We are a team of dedicated funeral advisers and well experienced to be there to guide you.
We are also equipped to deal with the repatriation of the loved one is so required.
Our objective is to take the stress, so you don’t have to deal with it, from visiting you at home, to make arrangements, if you so wish, to collect you and your family on the day of the funeral, as it traditional with most UK funerals.
We pride ourselves on being a very cost concise and effective company.
Please contact us if you need our help and we will talk you through the procedures which will be required.
- SLOW TRAVEL: Run down your rev count in Ronda where slow travel is the new mantra - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 09:59
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02