WE are the family who will be there for you in your moment of need, holding your hand through what will probably be the worst moment of your life.
There is no easy way of dealing with death, but having the support you need is going to certainly lift the burden, especially when faced with the confusion of not been in your mother country.
Death itself is complicated, but doing it alone is a daunting task, for even the most resilient of us.
Cost Funerals is a mother speaking English funeral company based in the Costa del Sol region, specialising in dealing with all aspects of the loss of a loved one, with over 60 years experience in total. We are a team of dedicated funeral advisers and well experienced to be there to guide you.
We are also equipped to deal with the repatriation of the loved one is so required.
Our objective is to take the stress, so you don’t have to deal with it, from visiting you at home, to make arrangements, if you so wish, to collect you and your family on the day of the funeral, as it traditional with most UK funerals.
We pride ourselves on being a very cost concise and effective company.
Please contact us if you need our help and we will talk you through the procedures which will be required.
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58