THE Wolverhampton Wanderers were spotted roaming around Marbella last night.
The Championship players were snapped hanging out in popular expat haunt La Sala in Puerto Banus.
Nine of the team’s star players were seen donning shorts and t-shirts in true British from.
It comes after their shocking 2-0 defeat to Nottingham Forest at Molineux on Saturday, leading Head Coach Nuno Esperito Santo to make the decision to fly his team to Marbella for some much needed R & R and a boost of Vitamin D.
They had dinner at La Sala while enjoying the live entertainment and catching a glimpse of the Arsenal v Chelsea game.
The squad will return to the UK ahead of next Saturday’s game against Ipswich Town.
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18