HE is one of the world’s biggest DJs.
So it is fitting that electro-house giant Steve Aoki is – once again – to host the opening party for the BH Mallorca season in June.
The top-earning American star, who has two world records, will play on June 14 at the hotel’s opening party, as he did last year.
The Grammy award nominee, who has performed with Will.I.Am and Linkin Park, has played on the island for the last three years.
In another coup for the island, Tinie Tempah is also back this summer with two dates at the Magaluf hotel. The 29-year-old Brit Award winner will be performing on June 19 and 28.
Tempah, who hosted concerts and performed at the Mallorca Live festival last year, will join the multitude of DJ’s who perform twice a week at the BH Mallorca.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15