A COUPLE who quit their jobs to sell videos of themselves having sex have visited Spain, most of Europe and South America thanks to the proceeds.
Kim, 23 and Paulo, 28, fell in love during a threesome with a female colleague, but now they’re selling videos of themselves at around €4 each and making a small fortune in the process.
The Italian couple were both interested in the adult film industry before they met, but after videoing themselves getting busy in the bedroom, they decided to share a video online for the first time.
When they saw the attention their content was getting, they decided to produce more clips on their own.
Credit: Jam Press
They have their own website where videos start at around €4 but some work sells for a higher price.
They both left their jobs at an IT firm in Italy, where they are both from, and have been travelling on their joint income ever since.
Kim, a previous translator in the company and Paolo, a media designer, said they instantly bonded over a shared love of exhibitionist sex – ideally outdoors – and an interest in travel.
The couple describe themselves as swingers and are open to sex with other partners.
Their al-fresco activities has landed them in trouble after they were caught in the act in Italy where police fined them and while they were actually arrested in France.
Credit: Jam Press
The couple have visited Spain (including all of the Canary Islands), France, Poland, Romania, Greece and Montenegro and they are currently in Argentina.
At first the couple did not want to share their new job with their friends and family. But one day they woke up to a text from Kim’s best friend saying: “We know!”
Kim said: “We freaked out and were horrified, so we took a bus to the beach in Tenerife, Canary Islands, sat and drank beer all afternoon chilling by the sea.
“Then it hit us. Why on earth should we care about anyone knowing when we are living the life we’ve always dreamed about? Now literally everybody knows and they are not surprised either.”
- Expats rally around British pensioner made homeless on Spain’s Costa del Sol as alleged ‘squatter tenants’ speak out - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 20:32
- British expats and locals FUMING as celebrity chef Dani Garcia’s chiringuito gets go ahead on protected land in southern Spain - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 12:16
- Mercadona refuses to review security measures on Spain’s Costa del Sol after string of British expats robbed in its stores - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 13:33
- Popular drag queen attacked by group of homophobic ‘foreign’ men in gay-friendly Torremolinos - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:50
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09