A COUPLE who quit their jobs to sell videos of themselves having sex have visited Spain, most of Europe and South America thanks to the proceeds.
Kim, 23 and Paulo, 28, fell in love during a threesome with a female colleague, but now they’re selling videos of themselves at around €4 each and making a small fortune in the process.
The Italian couple were both interested in the adult film industry before they met, but after videoing themselves getting busy in the bedroom, they decided to share a video online for the first time.
When they saw the attention their content was getting, they decided to produce more clips on their own.
Credit: Jam Press
They have their own website where videos start at around €4 but some work sells for a higher price.
They both left their jobs at an IT firm in Italy, where they are both from, and have been travelling on their joint income ever since.
Kim, a previous translator in the company and Paolo, a media designer, said they instantly bonded over a shared love of exhibitionist sex – ideally outdoors – and an interest in travel.
The couple describe themselves as swingers and are open to sex with other partners.
Their al-fresco activities has landed them in trouble after they were caught in the act in Italy where police fined them and while they were actually arrested in France.
Credit: Jam Press
The couple have visited Spain (including all of the Canary Islands), France, Poland, Romania, Greece and Montenegro and they are currently in Argentina.
At first the couple did not want to share their new job with their friends and family. But one day they woke up to a text from Kim’s best friend saying: “We know!”
Kim said: “We freaked out and were horrified, so we took a bus to the beach in Tenerife, Canary Islands, sat and drank beer all afternoon chilling by the sea.
“Then it hit us. Why on earth should we care about anyone knowing when we are living the life we’ve always dreamed about? Now literally everybody knows and they are not surprised either.”
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37
- IN PICS: Torching of Marbella beach club – favourite of Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria – ‘most likely settling of accounts’, police reveal - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 13:20