AN ongoing poll being carried out by the Metro, a British tabloid, shows that 91% of people think Brexit should be stopped.
More than 6000 people have voted in the poll, available to see in the link below, and was started after pro-Europe Tory MP Anna Soubry appeared on The Andrew Marr Show.
On the show, Soubry said Brexit ‘might not happen’ and said that people can vote to change it.
She also went on to say that if parliament cannot agree it would damage the country in the long run.
“Not only is it bad for our economy but it also fundamentally undermines the peace process that was achieved and this is really important,” she said.
Labour MP Chuka Umunna was also on the show advocating the same rhetoric.
Mr Umunna said: ‘There is no majority in the House of Commons for us simply to jump off a cliff.’
Vote here: http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/12/remainer-anna-soubry-says-brexit-might-not-happen-7305245/?ito=cbshare
- Doctor called in to help podgy population lose weight in a Spanish town - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 12:30
- Flu pandemic in Spain leads to rising death toll - 25 Feb, 2018 @ 10:30
- Spanish hospitals charging tourists double for care in Barcelona - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 13:37
- Spain gets its first beer spa in Andalucia - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 12:06
- Spain vows to send more police officers to combat ‘narcos state’ in Cadiz - 20 Feb, 2018 @ 10:50
- Spanish singer Marta Sanchez causes controversy with rendition of national anthem - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 15:06
- Spain’s SpaceX satellite launch in California delayed by four days - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 13:43
- Spain’s finance minister fails to impress MEPs for European Central Bank role - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 12:47
- UN set to inspect migrant situation in Spain - 19 Feb, 2018 @ 11:07
- Chasing corruption: Tracking Spain’s nine biggest corruption cases in 2018 - 17 Feb, 2018 @ 11:11