ACTOR Michael Douglas and his wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones, have put their Mallorcan mansion on the market for a lucky third time.
The couple have once again put the property, between Valldemossa and Deia, on the market for €36.5 million.
Douglas purchased the mansion back in 1989 when he was still married to his first wife, the film producer Diandra Luker.
Despite lowering his asking price from €50 million when he first listed the property in 2014, Douglas is still set to make a giant profit should he find a buyer.
The 247-acre estate, called ‘S’estaca’, has seven accompanied guest houses, where Tom Cruise, Jack Nicholson and Michelle Pfeiffer have all previously stayed.
It also contains a large outdoor swimming pool surrounded by olive trees, perfect for cooling off, as well as a gym, games room, library, wine cellar and cinema.
- Activists propose daily tax for Balearic cruise ship passengers - 26 May, 2018 @ 21:02
- Branson embraces Balearic life while Necker Island is rebuilt - 26 May, 2018 @ 18:44
- Chinese film industry eyes up purchase of Spanish locations - 26 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- Podemos leader faces confidence vote after ‘luxury’ home purchase - 26 May, 2018 @ 12:13
- Stunning Kensington pine walk property goes on the market in Pollensa - 25 May, 2018 @ 17:13
- Magaluf hit-and-run Brit is younger sister of expat drug lord - 25 May, 2018 @ 13:13
- Balearic president to meet with airlines to safeguard resident discounts - 25 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- Airport group goes public with concerns over transporting drunk passengers - 24 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- British tourists warned over balcony antics in new safety video - 24 May, 2018 @ 14:37
- British bar managed arrested over the death of Northern Irish tourist in Magaluf - 24 May, 2018 @ 12:33