A BALEARIC beach has been named as one of the top 10 in Europe.
Formentera’s Playa de Ses Illetes ranked ninth in the TripAdvisor’s Top Beaches of 2018 Travelers’ Choice awards.
The stunning beach is often compared to the Caribbean for its white sand and turquoise water.
The beach is a mere 450 metres long on the North of the island, inside Ses Salines Natural Park and at times is overcrowded with tourists.
The number one beach in Europe, according to the travellers, is La Concha Beach in San Sebastian- an impressive three Spanish beaches made Europe’s top ten.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15