A TWISTED waitress in Spain who killed a cat in a washing machine and filmed the incident on Instagram is facing jail.
The 23-year-old is currently under police investigation after bragging about drowning the animal on social media.
She is said to have carried out the sickening act after the animal attempted to mate with her female pet cat while it was on heat.
The waitress, originally from Jaen, was working in Villarrubia de los Ojos, in Castilla La Mancha when she targeted the defenceless feline.
Political party, PACMA, has condemned the act in which the waitress subjected the cat to two washing cycles and added detergent.
The woman can be heard saying in the video: “He seems like he’s still meowing…. For what reason do cats have seven lives? Son of a b****.”
In animal abuse cases such as this, the perpertrator can face a penalty of up to a year and a half in prison, PACMA said on their website.
The investigation continues.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05