A TWISTED waitress in Spain who killed a cat in a washing machine and filmed the incident on Instagram is facing jail.
The 23-year-old is currently under police investigation after bragging about drowning the animal on social media.
She is said to have carried out the sickening act after the animal attempted to mate with her female pet cat while it was on heat.
The waitress, originally from Jaen, was working in Villarrubia de los Ojos, in Castilla La Mancha when she targeted the defenceless feline.
Political party, PACMA, has condemned the act in which the waitress subjected the cat to two washing cycles and added detergent.
The woman can be heard saying in the video: “He seems like he’s still meowing…. For what reason do cats have seven lives? Son of a b****.”
In animal abuse cases such as this, the perpertrator can face a penalty of up to a year and a half in prison, PACMA said on their website.
The investigation continues.
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23