Rugby Europe will analyse the match on Friday after Spain filed an official complaint of bias.
Belgium won the game 18-10 but referee Vlad Iordachescu’s performance on a boggy Brussels pitch infuriated Spain.
Their defeat meant Romania qualified for the 2019 world cup in Japan instead of them.
Spain will have to beat Portugal and Samoa in the play-offs if they want to reach Japan.
Rugby Europe said it would not be commenting until the ‘usual full review’ of the match official’s performance had been conducted.
“The meeting’s agenda will be modified and a large portion of it will be devoted to the analysis of every stage of the Belgium v Spain game,” it said.
“Following this meeting, a statement will be released to Rugby Europe Board of Directors for dissemination.”
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31