TOWIE stars Gemma Collins and James Argent have bought a home on the Costa del Sol in preparation for starting a family.
It comes after the reality TV couple decided to make an official ‘serious go of things’ last month following years of on and off dating.
Gemma, 37, said: “I’ve made no secret of the fact I really want kids so I don’t think we’ll wait too long before trying for a family.
“But before we start trying I want to get my health in order.
“I’ve already lost a stone and I want to keep looking after myself so I’m in the best possible position to get pregnant when the time is right.”
She added: “You’re going to need lots of energy, James, we’ll have to have sex morning, noon and night when we’re trying!”
The couple have bought a home in Marbella to live in together during the summer and want to start a family.
During last night’s episode of TOWIE, Gemma and Arg visited the bank to open up a joint account.
Gemma revealed in the episode: “Part of the reason for going to Spain is for me to relax my body to prepare it for a baby,” she said.
A shocked Arg said: “Really?!”
“Oh shut up James, you know that,” Gemma reprimanded him.
“No I don’t,” he insisted.
- HAMMING IT UP: Andalucia’s award-winning jamon stars at Oscars after-party - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- Woody Allen to film new project across Spain after securing financing from Spanish company despite sexual abuse allegations which saw him dumped by Amazon - 22 Feb, 2019 @ 11:28
- WATCH: Two elderly women caught on camera stealing outdoor furniture from British expat’s bar in Mallorca as police drive by - 21 Feb, 2019 @ 17:46
- FREAK FEBRUARY: ‘Anti-cyclone’ scorcher to see temperatures soar to 28C in Spain’s Andalucia this weekend - 21 Feb, 2019 @ 11:06
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33