ONE month on from the murder of eight-year-old Gabriel, his mother Patricia Ramirez has paid tribute by writing an open letter.
In it, she tells her son of “the tide of enormous love that you have generated” from thousands of strangers “whose goal is not themselves, but to make a better world with you as a banner”.
Making reference to his disappearance on February 27, she says that “many policemen, firefighters, Civil Protection groups, runners, speleologists, mountaineers, climbers and thousands of volunteers” did everything they could to find him including climbing mountains and taking to the sky in helicopters.
She finishes by writing: “Good people who do not look the other way, now take care of dad and mom.”
“To all those people, I want to thank you, for your respect, help, and for making life a little easier.”
- LOCA FOR LOCAL: Fantastic wines can be found in Malaga and Andalucia - 27 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- King of Reggaeton J Balvin coming to Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 May, 2018 @ 09:39
- More than 7.5 TONNES of hashish seized after Manilva-Estepona smuggling operation busted - 18 May, 2018 @ 15:40
- Spanish student auctioning her virginity has already been offered €250k - 18 May, 2018 @ 14:42
- COMPETITION ALERT: Win return flights to UK with Jet2 - 17 May, 2018 @ 16:18
- Come fly with me – new routes launched from UK to Spain - 16 May, 2018 @ 16:10
- Six towns on the Costa del Sol set to get a boost from European grants - 16 May, 2018 @ 15:35
- Spanish museum set to show controversial exhibition that was cancelled in New York following protests - 13 May, 2018 @ 15:00
- WINE TIME: Cocktails to enjoy in the sunshine (finally!) - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:14
- New TV series based on Spanish Civil War whips up Twitter storm - 12 May, 2018 @ 14:00