EXPAT artist Adrian Elgie is returning to Rialto Living with a new exhibition ‘Brighter and Bolder’ a year after his first solo exhibition at the Palma store.
Adrian, from Cambridge, moved to Mallorca two years ago after reuniting with a long lost sweetheart. He has been painting and drawing the landscapes ever since.
“I have now covered, shot, sketched and painted more of this beautifully diverse place,” he told the Olive Press.
“I aim to capture Mallorca’s landscapes, which are in constant transition due to the weather and the seasons but more subtle things are also at play.
“My work aims to capture this perpetual change with loose brush strokes, first marks and last marks, transparent overlays of nature and an uneasy balance of finished and unfinished areas.”
‘Brighter and Bolder’ opens tonight at 7:30pm at Palma’s Rialto Living with a meet and greet with Adrian himself, and runs until May 29.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42