RADIO One Mallorca is hosting its annual 24-hour live radiothon for charity on May 11 and 12.
This year, the English speaking radio station is supporting the Ondine Association, The Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH), Son Espases Children’s’ Ward, and Calvia’s Feliz Animales shelter.
The radio hosts encourage local companies to sponsor an hour of the show, or listeners can donate to request a song or set a challenge to the DJs.
The broadcast starts at 8am on Friday, and will be live until Saturday midday.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42