Some 23 alleged members have been arrested under suspicion of drug trafficking and armed robbery while a staggering 3.5 tonnes of hashish have been seized.
Police have also frozen assets worth more than €254,000 following a two-year investigation which revealed a smuggling operation that had become EU-wide.
The probe began when a car fled a routine check in Manilva in September 2016.
It was found abandoned and stashed with 82 kilos hashish.
It was then that Guardia Civil teamed up with the Policia Nacional and operation Galeon-Tablet began.
The probe, using undercover agents, unearthed a large-scale criminal organisation operating out of Manilva and Malaga.
It was headed by two men, one Romanian and one Spanish, and was known for its ruthless tactics.
It regualrly carried out revenge shootings and took no prisoners when settling scores related to drug trafficking.
The international organisation operated in Poland, Romania, Lithuania, Latvia, Morocco and Spain, but most of its workers were based in Malaga and Cadiz.
The group rented houses across the Costa del Sol where they regularly stashed drugs, mostly hashish from Morocco.
A huge 3.5 tonnes of the drug were seized in the raid, along with €13,000 in cash, 19 vehicles, four firearms and 43 mobile phones.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29