EFPG Estate Agents will be giving its expert advice on the advantages of buying in Gibraltar to more than 18,000 visitors at the London Olympia between May 11 to 13.
It comes after the company, based at 15 Irish Town, announced a joint initiative with Raine and Co, one of southern England’s largest independent estate agents.
‘EFPG Raine’ aims to combine both companies’ strengths to promote property both in Gibraltar and the UK.
They will offer selective developments in southern Spain and Portugal in the future.
“It’s a really exciting time for us,” explains marketing manager Tanya Wilkinson.
“Gibraltar is a great place to live and we are very proud to be representing the Rock in London.”
EFPG raine-international, will be showing a selection of Gibraltar’s new developments, attractive buy to let investment properties and resale properties. EFPG will be available offering their expert advice.
- Why the friendly team at Edwards Estates find selling in Frigiliana a breeze - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08