EFPG Estate Agents will be giving its expert advice on the advantages of buying in Gibraltar to more than 18,000 visitors at the London Olympia between May 11 to 13.
It comes after the company, based at 15 Irish Town, announced a joint initiative with Raine and Co, one of southern England’s largest independent estate agents.
‘EFPG Raine’ aims to combine both companies’ strengths to promote property both in Gibraltar and the UK.
They will offer selective developments in southern Spain and Portugal in the future.
“It’s a really exciting time for us,” explains marketing manager Tanya Wilkinson.
“Gibraltar is a great place to live and we are very proud to be representing the Rock in London.”
EFPG raine-international, will be showing a selection of Gibraltar’s new developments, attractive buy to let investment properties and resale properties. EFPG will be available offering their expert advice.
- An Ayurvedic detox diet can help you bounce back from winter bingeing, writes Andalucia-based chef Manna Teji - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:00
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58