EFPG Estate Agents will be giving its expert advice on the advantages of buying in Gibraltar to more than 18,000 visitors at the London Olympia between May 11 to 13.
It comes after the company, based at 15 Irish Town, announced a joint initiative with Raine and Co, one of southern England’s largest independent estate agents.
‘EFPG Raine’ aims to combine both companies’ strengths to promote property both in Gibraltar and the UK.
They will offer selective developments in southern Spain and Portugal in the future.
“It’s a really exciting time for us,” explains marketing manager Tanya Wilkinson.
“Gibraltar is a great place to live and we are very proud to be representing the Rock in London.”
EFPG raine-international, will be showing a selection of Gibraltar’s new developments, attractive buy to let investment properties and resale properties. EFPG will be available offering their expert advice.
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48