TrustedHousesitters, which works like a free Airbnb for house and pet sitters, boasts more than 500,000 members globally.
The service, now available across Spain, allows homeowners to advertise for house sitters for when they are travelling or on holiday.
The company has proven a hit, growing at a rate of 80% year-on-year since its inception and saving its members more than half a billion euros in accommodation and pet care costs.
Members must pay an €89 fee to join but it is nothing compared to the costs of paying directly for either service, and everything else is free going forward.
TrustedHousesitters has more five star reviews than any other company of its kind after facilitating more than two million nights of pet sitting.
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58