FROM Baku to Berlin, from Moscow to Munich, from Azerbaijan and Abu Dhabi to Amsterdam and sojourns in Turkey, Cyprus and Bahrain, Andrew Heath has successfully advised clients from all walks of life on how to grow their wealth.
Now he is set to playing a key role in a leading independent financial advisory group, spearheading the significant expansion of their Spanish operations to cater for the fiscal needs of the growing expatriate community.
The ambitious plan heralded by the Woodbrook Group comes amid a growing economic upturn that sees new businesses opening daily along the Costas, boosted by an invigorated tourism, commercial and property market.
The appointment of Andrew Heath as Country Manager for Spain, greatly adds to Woodbrook’s expertise in holistic financial planning to the individual and corporate fiduciary service.
A strong competitor who played professional basketball for five years, Andrew combines his twin passions of “fitness, hard work and success” to give his clients all the tools they need to make the right financial decisions.
Andrew told the Olive Press: “We take a unique approach at Woodbrook in that each client who asks for our help is given the same level of service, all individually tailored to meet their unique needs. So, whether I’m holding my meeting on the back of a client’s €20 million yacht in Banus or drawing up a retirement plan for a TEFL teacher – the quality of service always stays the same.
“Every one of our clients requires their own unique plan, and anyone who deals with us will get the benefit of our expertise to manage and grow their wealth.”
Andrew’s appointment couldn’t have come at a better time for the growing expatriate community on the Costas.
Business is booming, and house prices have risen consecutively for the past four years, with growth of 6.1 percent forecast for 2018, according to the Property Outlook report by the IPE.
Spain is a key area for growth, a component of ambitious, global expansion plans for the Woodbrook Group, who have embarked on an ambitious expansion plan across Europe and Asia.
Centred in Marbella, Woodbrook’s Spanish operation focus will be on the considerable and rapidly expanding business and personal needs of the expatriate community.
“Europe has a fast-growing expat population, and Spain and Portugal are very popular locations for expats,” Andrew said. “Expatriates go for the sun, the way of life and to set up businesses. But it can be so easy for them to forget about protecting their financial futures, and that’s where our experience will help.”
Woodbrook Group CEO Michael Doherty added his voice to the expansion of the Marbella office, which signals a strong vote of confidence in the local economy: “With our acquisitions and the outstanding new members who have joined our team, the future is extremely positive, and we will continue our strong growth through 2018.”
For more information, contact Andrew Heath and his team at the Woodbrook Group Office in Marbella: Av. Ricardo Soriano, 72 Edificio Golden Portal B, 1ª Planta 29601 Marbella, Málaga, Spain.
Telephone: +34 952768471
Email: [email protected]
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40