AN expat couple from Fuengirola have appeared on ITV’s This Morning to discuss their Gastric Mind Band procedure.
Martin and Marion Shirran, who work at the Elite Clinic in Fuengirola, run a unconventional four-day course to help change clients’ relationships with food.
The procedure, also known as the ‘imaginary gastric band’, combines cognitive behavioural therapy and hypnotherapy.
Speaking on This Morning, the couple said: “Imaginary gastric band is a lifelong commitment to changing your habits and behaviour around food and eating – creating new behaviour patterns and habits.
“Making sure you eat when you’re hungry and not for other reasons like eating just because you’re bored or stressed.”
The couple have completed up to 8,000 hours of one-to-one client treatment time – including celebrities such as British actress and comedienne Helen Lederer.
Treatment prices range from £1,495 up to £4,995 for VIP packages.
- MONKEYING AROUND: All you need to know about Gibraltar’s mischievous macaques - 9 Sep, 2018 @ 15:00
- Mayor of Algeciras claims Spanish town is now ‘migrant crisis epicentre’ - 27 Jul, 2018 @ 12:11
- Ryanair staff working under a ‘terror regime’ as strikes continue to affect Spain - 26 Jul, 2018 @ 11:19
- This years Spanish Super Cup final is to be played in… Morocco - 25 Jul, 2018 @ 17:09
- Spain’s new PP leader seeks to move the party ‘back to its roots’ - 25 Jul, 2018 @ 14:08
- GET SET FOR CLEARING: University of Gibraltar’s top tips for those who don’t get their predicted grades - 24 Jul, 2018 @ 14:03
- 60 people had to be evacuated from their homes following fire in Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:19
- BREAKING: Firefighters called in to tackle blaze on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 Jul, 2018 @ 18:20
- Survivor of capsized migrant boat transferred to hospital in Spain - 21 Jul, 2018 @ 13:59
- Ryanair launches new campaign as passengers face flight cancellations in Spain - 20 Jul, 2018 @ 18:46