THIS is the shocking moment a Spanish policeman beat an England fan who had his child on his shoulders.
The clip shows a riot cop whack the Brit with his baton following England’s World Cup victory against Sweden.
He pushes him before striking his thigh.
The father puts his arms up as other fans gather round.
Fans slammed the police reaction saying there had been a ‘carnival atmosphere’ before they arrived.
Policia Nacional were shooting rubber bullets into the crowd, which revellers claim was ‘totally unnecessary’.
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40
- Max Beach will reopen on Spain’s Costa del Sol this week with new look and night time venue planned for summer - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:06
- Bomb threat in Madrid declared false alarm as workers told they can return to work - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 14:16
- Bomb threat sees thousands evacuated from Madrid skyscraper home to British embassy - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:49
- BREAKING: Police continue evacuation of British embassy after alleged bomb threat on Madrid skyscraper - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:14
- BREAKING: Madrid skyscraper evacuated amid bomb threat - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:04
- Brexit is proof UK has ‘lost its influence’ in the world, says Andalucia minister before assuring healthcare for Brits will continue as normal - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 12:19