THIS is the shocking moment a British expat was filmed abusing his dog on the Costa del Sol.
The 30-second clip shows the owner pick up his pet and slam him against the wall in Sabinillas, Manilva.
He then repeatedly slaps and hits the animal before dragging him by his lead.
The poor dog tries to resist going with his owner but is yanked into submission.
The owner is said to be known locally and has lived in the Manilva town for over a decade.
An expat close to him told the Olive Press: “He used to be a lovely lad but now he has turned to a life of drugs.
“It’s a real shame.”
The video was shared on several expat groups and is believed to have been recorded last night.
Locals are urging for the video to be sent to SEPRONA, the animal welfare arm of the Guardia Civil.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29