AT least three people have been injured after a car mounted a pavement and ploughed into pedestrians in Spain.
A manhunt is underway for the driver after he fled the scene in Casetas, Zaragoza, at around 9.20am.
A 45-year-old and a married older couple are among the injured and have been transferred to hospital, according to local press.
People who saw the crash said the car was driving up to 40mph and that the incident caused a panic in the small town.
Local sources claim two other people in the car were detained shortly afterwards.
It came just hours after a suspected terrorist was shot dead after he entered a police station in Cornella, near Barcelona, just before 6.00am ‘to attack the officers.’
Police sources said the man, a 29-year-old Algerian who lived in the area, had shouted ‘Allahu akbar’ as he entered the station.
Police confirmed they were treating the incident as terror-related.
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00