AT least three people have been injured after a car mounted a pavement and ploughed into pedestrians in Spain.
A manhunt is underway for the driver after he fled the scene in Casetas, Zaragoza, at around 9.20am.
A 45-year-old and a married older couple are among the injured and have been transferred to hospital, according to local press.
People who saw the crash said the car was driving up to 40mph and that the incident caused a panic in the small town.
Local sources claim two other people in the car were detained shortly afterwards.
It came just hours after a suspected terrorist was shot dead after he entered a police station in Cornella, near Barcelona, just before 6.00am ‘to attack the officers.’
Police sources said the man, a 29-year-old Algerian who lived in the area, had shouted ‘Allahu akbar’ as he entered the station.
Police confirmed they were treating the incident as terror-related.
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38
- BREXIT: Everything British expats in Spain need to know - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 17:25
- Top 5 Travel Apps to Use in 2019 - 12 Feb, 2019 @ 09:14