AN orange weather alert has been issued for the Costa del Sol and parts of Malaga tomorrow.
A storm from Galicia will bring a cold front that will keep temperatures low in western parts of Andalucia.
It will reach the Gulf of Cádiz bringing ‘abundant’ amounts of rainfall and strong winds to Cádiz, Málaga and the coast of Granada.
Aemet has activated the orange warning on the Costa del Sol, in the Guadalhorce and Axarquía for rains that could leave up to 30 litres per square meter in an hour.
The Orange warning is in place until 3pm on Tuesday.
The warning will change to yellow until 6pm on the Costa del Sol and in the Guadalhorce areas and until 9pm in the Axarquía.
Ronda and Antequera will be on a yellow warning until 5pm for rainfall of up to 40 litres per square meter in 12 hours.
The yellow warning will also be maintained due to winds that could reach 70 kilometers per hour on the Costa del Sol and in the Guadalhorce.
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58