A BRITISH man is missing on the Costa del Sol after a night out with two pals ended in a car crash and a brutal stabbing.
The three friends, from Liverpool, were staying in Benalmadena when their two-week lads’ holiday went awry within hours of arriving.
Police were called to Benal Beach apartments in the early hours of October 27 after the oldest of the three, aged 43, was allegedly stabbed by the youngest, aged 28.
The 43-year-old was stabbed in the shoulder blade, hands and legs.
He was transferred to the Clinical Hospital but luckily the injuries were not serious and he was discharged a few hours later.
The third friend told police he had decided to stay in that night, and lent the other two his Nissan Juke rental car.
Hours later the youngest of the trio allegedly returned alone and was ‘very nervous and aggressive’.
When the friend asked him where the car was, he replied ‘over there.’
The friend went out to find the rental car crashed and damaged on the side of the road.
When he returned to the apartment, he found his other friend bleeding after the youngest had allegedly stabbed him and fled.
The stabbing victim said he had come back to the flat and found the attacker in a ‘super aggressive’ state.
He claims he tried to calm him down but an argument led to the assault.
The assailant is still missing and his whereabouts are unknown.
Police sources say the investigation is still open.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29