A TRIAL date has reportedly finally been set for missing Agnese Klavina.
It comes four years after the young woman disappeared from Aqwa Mist nightclub in the upmarket Puerto Banus.
According to the Find Agnese Klavina Facebook group, the trial into her disappearance will begin in April.
The group said: “To all of you who have been following the case into Agnese’s disappearance we are pleased to inform you that after four and a half years of waiting, the trial of the individuals accused of taking her against her will is finally due to take place between 18th to 20th March 2019 in the High Court of Malaga (Audiencia Provincial de Malaga) with a further date set for the 1st April.
“Our prayer remains that justice will ultimately prevail and that the soul of our beloved Agnese can finally rest in Peace.
“Thanks to all of you for your continued support.”
More to follow..
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18