A TRIAL date has reportedly finally been set for missing Agnese Klavina.
It comes four years after the young woman disappeared from Aqwa Mist nightclub in the upmarket Puerto Banus.
According to the Find Agnese Klavina Facebook group, the trial into her disappearance will begin in April.
The group said: “To all of you who have been following the case into Agnese’s disappearance we are pleased to inform you that after four and a half years of waiting, the trial of the individuals accused of taking her against her will is finally due to take place between 18th to 20th March 2019 in the High Court of Malaga (Audiencia Provincial de Malaga) with a further date set for the 1st April.
“Our prayer remains that justice will ultimately prevail and that the soul of our beloved Agnese can finally rest in Peace.
“Thanks to all of you for your continued support.”
More to follow..
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56
- 7 times town halls in Spain had us screaming ‘what were they thinking?’ - 19 May, 2019 @ 16:21
- Left-wing government could spell trouble for property investors - 19 May, 2019 @ 09:59
- GUILTY: Westley Capper and Craig Porter verdict in but ‘both will AVOID JAIL’ over Agnese Klavina disappearance, Capper to appeal - 17 May, 2019 @ 19:48
- IN PICS: The jobs of the past in Spain made (almost) obsolete by modern life - 17 May, 2019 @ 14:16
- REVEALED: The 5 towns in Malaga set to receive FREE public wifi thanks to EU initiative - 16 May, 2019 @ 14:24
- WATCH: Afilador plies his trade on Costa del Sol as one of the last to practice long-held Spanish tradition - 16 May, 2019 @ 12:40