IT is already one of the main hotels of reference in Puerto Banus.
Now, the Benabola Hotel is becoming a true landmark with a remarkable transformation of its roof terrace.
Known as the Sky Lounge, the stunning cocktail terrace has one of the best views on the Costa del Sol, particularly at sunset.
Even better, you are bound to meet the odd local celebrity… and you even get two hours FREE parking in the hotel car park below.
And it’s not just cocktails – the Sky Lounge also has a range of seasonal tapas on offer, to be enjoyed over the harbour.
Stag and hen parties are also welcome on the roof terrace, which is open from 12pm to midnight.
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47