A HEAVILY pregnant woman has been stopped by the Guardia Civil with more than 400 grams of hashish lodged inside her vagina.
The woman was arrested in Badajoz on Tuesday morning, acting ‘elusive’ and ‘nervous’ with over €1,500 in used bank notes.
The 34 year-old Moroccan women told police she was 7 months pregnant and was carrying the hash inside her body
She was immediately transferred to Perpetuo Socorro Hospital after doctor’s feared for her child’s safety.
For several hours, doctors worked ‘urgently’ to removed the 43 wraps of drugs with a total value of about €2,500.
- Hit Netflix film starring Adam Sandler slammed for stereotypical depiction of ‘backwater’ Spain - 21 Jun, 2019 @ 17:26
- Police in Spain detain gang accused of financing Al-Qaeda terrorism in Syria - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:25
- Murdered mother of five in Andalucia becomes Spain’s 1,000th gender violence victim - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 18:41
- Warning over ruthless Costa Blanca thieves ‘spiking Brits’ in Benidorm with date rape drugs - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 15:54
- Spain calls on UK to negotiate ‘colonial situation’ of Gibraltar at UN committee meeting - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 13:05
- Spain slammed after new report finds 100,000 people with disabilities are trapped at home - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 14:18
- UK minister issues summer job prison warning for Brits on Spain holiday island - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- Ex Real Madrid superstar Ronaldo adds to luxury supercar collection with new €850,000 McLaren Senna - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 17:12
- Family of Mallorca climber killed in fall blast authorities in Spain over long wait for news of body - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 16:13
- Former IRA bomber, known as the ‘Angel of Death’ jailed in Spain alongside husband over Costas property scam - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:56