A HEAVILY pregnant woman has been stopped by the Guardia Civil with more than 400 grams of hashish lodged inside her vagina.
The woman was arrested in Badajoz on Tuesday morning, acting ‘elusive’ and ‘nervous’ with over €1,500 in used bank notes.
The 34 year-old Moroccan women told police she was 7 months pregnant and was carrying the hash inside her body
She was immediately transferred to Perpetuo Socorro Hospital after doctor’s feared for her child’s safety.
For several hours, doctors worked ‘urgently’ to removed the 43 wraps of drugs with a total value of about €2,500.
- Police arrest five ‘drug traffickers’ after young man kidnapped and murdered on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 13:05
- New property on the Costa soars to upwards of €6,000 per square metre - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 11:03
- British expat in Spain who ‘asked friend’ to cut off his penis seemed ‘normal’ hours before but ‘struggled with gender’ - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:01
- UK MPs join battle to get millions back for British expats who lost out to rogue FX firm based in Mallorca - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 12:57
- Police in Spain help man with AMPUTATED PENIS in bizarre self-harm case - 12 Mar, 2019 @ 13:15
- Zidane returns to Spain as Real Madrid boss - 11 Mar, 2019 @ 18:34
- PICTURED: Scot killed on Costa Blanca stag do named, as police hunt two British tourists - 11 Mar, 2019 @ 15:00
- ‘Rowing Marine’: Injured British veteran smashes Atlantic rowing record after months training in Gibraltar - 11 Mar, 2019 @ 12:26
- BREAKING: British tourist killed in ‘fight between holidaymakers’ in Benidorm - 8 Mar, 2019 @ 11:03
- WATCH: Guardia Civil in Mallorca swoop on drug gang and seize TWO KILOS of Marijuana - 6 Mar, 2019 @ 16:50