THE premier league star flew the eight woman out for drunken weekend at the €3500-a-night Costa del Sol pad.
On loan Liverpool player Clyne downed shots and inhaled ‘hippy crack’ in Marbella with the girls, who included two teenagers and Instagram model Estelle Morain.
The Bournemouth defender was pictured with a Nitrous Oxide gas canister and a tray of shots as his side suffered a 3-0 defeat at Anfield.
The Sun was told: “The group was completely random. The teenagers knew each other but none of the other women were friends.
“He had spent thousands on them in flights, food, drink and the villa.”
Clyne reportedly invited the group out for the all-expenses-paid trip after meeting them on nights out.
“They couldn’t believe he was a footballer, given he seems to spend all his time partying.”
- Police in Spain catch drug ‘home delivery’ biker gang - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 13:05
- Zara launches new customisable denim fashion line in Spain - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 12:07
- Historic Malaga villa owned by ‘Schindler of the Civil War’ demolished - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- Police arrest five ‘drug traffickers’ after young man kidnapped and murdered on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 13:05
- New property on the Costa soars to upwards of €6,000 per square metre - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 11:03
- British expat in Spain who ‘asked friend’ to cut off his penis seemed ‘normal’ hours before but ‘struggled with gender’ - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:01
- UK MPs join battle to get millions back for British expats who lost out to rogue FX firm based in Mallorca - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 12:57
- Police in Spain help man with AMPUTATED PENIS in bizarre self-harm case - 12 Mar, 2019 @ 13:15
- Zidane returns to Spain as Real Madrid boss - 11 Mar, 2019 @ 18:34
- PICTURED: Scot killed on Costa Blanca stag do named, as police hunt two British tourists - 11 Mar, 2019 @ 15:00