GIBRALTAR are set to to take on Ireland in the European Qualifiers this Saturday at the Rock’s Victoria Stadium.
Ireland will play their first match under new manager Mick McCarthy, who is in his second stint at the helm of the national side.
The Group D clash will see both teams compete for one of 24 berths to the finals on offer, along with the rest of the 55 UEFA nations.
Thousands of fans are expected to fill Gibraltar on the big day, so here is everything you need to know to enjoy the match:
The match starts at 5:00pm on Saturday, March 23.
How can I watch it?
The match will be shown on Sky Sports and RTE.
Will there be a fan zone in Gibraltar?
Yes. The Government has confirmed that Grand Casemates Square will be used as a designated fan zone. A TV and sound system will also be set up so those without a ticket can still enjoy the football.
The Gibraltar Gaels Gaelic Football Club and Ivy Bar are also hosting a pre-match party, which starts at 10:00am.
What are the odds?
Bookmakers have put Ireland to win as low as 1/100, while Gibraltar are priced at 45/1 and a draw at 12/1.
Can I drink inside the ground?
If you are lucky enough to have a ticket for this match, then you are able to purchase beer and other drinks inside the ground.
- UK Government denies issuing ‘fresh warning’ of terror threat in Spain - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:34
- UK primary school hires convicted CHILD KILLER from Spain’s Andalucia who stabbed schoolgirl victim 32 times - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:44
- REVEALED: These countries made the most asylum applications to Spain so far this year - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- PALM BEACH: The curious pop history of the Costa del Sol’s most famous chiringuito freshly refurbished for summer - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- Knifeman attacks and robs retired British expat at his own home in Spain’s Andalucia leaving him hospitalised - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:09
- Hospitalised British cyclist Chris Froome could be awarded 2011 Vuelta a Espana title after Spanish champion caught doping - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:32
- Europe’s largest Lego exhibition arrives on Costa del Sol with models of Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Avengers and more - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 13:38
- ‘NEVER SEEN BEFORE’: Gibraltar police amazed at attempt by three men to smuggle 1.5 tonnes of hash worth £6 million - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- Mum on holiday in Spain kills only son by accidentally running him over in car park - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 13:40
- REVEALED: Two NEW skyscrapers will be tallest on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 12:48