GIBRALTAR are set to to take on Ireland in the European Qualifiers this Saturday at the Rock’s Victoria Stadium.
Ireland will play their first match under new manager Mick McCarthy, who is in his second stint at the helm of the national side.
The Group D clash will see both teams compete for one of 24 berths to the finals on offer, along with the rest of the 55 UEFA nations.
Thousands of fans are expected to fill Gibraltar on the big day, so here is everything you need to know to enjoy the match:
The match starts at 5:00pm on Saturday, March 23.
How can I watch it?
The match will be shown on Sky Sports and RTE.
Will there be a fan zone in Gibraltar?
Yes. The Government has confirmed that Grand Casemates Square will be used as a designated fan zone. A TV and sound system will also be set up so those without a ticket can still enjoy the football.
The Gibraltar Gaels Gaelic Football Club and Ivy Bar are also hosting a pre-match party, which starts at 10:00am.
What are the odds?
Bookmakers have put Ireland to win as low as 1/100, while Gibraltar are priced at 45/1 and a draw at 12/1.
Can I drink inside the ground?
If you are lucky enough to have a ticket for this match, then you are able to purchase beer and other drinks inside the ground.
- Spain’s Costa Blanca and Costa del Sol to be hit by FIVE DAYS of rain, flash floods and strong winds - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 11:49
- PICTURED: British dad who died off Gibraltar coast in horror surfing accident was celebrity lawyer for David Walliams and Sex Pistols - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- NEW 25,000 square metre park on Costa del Sol includes slides, wildlife area and sports facilities - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:32
- ‘HE’S A GOOD KID’: Mum of jihadi suspect accused of planning a ‘massacre’ during Sevilla’s Semana Santa speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:10
- BREAKING: British surfer dies off coast of Gibraltar - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:49
- Two arrested in Spain’s Andalucia over violent drug deaths after bodies dumped down well and car burnt out - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15
- Thunder and rain from TOMORROW on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 16:46
- Spain pig farm robberies see 15 arrests after man stabbed as thieves bid to raid precious metals more expensive than gold - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 12:20
- British expat fuming after chairs and tables don’t fit into ‘tiny’ new terrace Mallorca town hall painted outside her cafe - 14 Apr, 2019 @ 08:03
- Spain footy star Diego Costa handed eight-match ban and €6,000 fine after red card for telling referee,’I s*** on your w**** mother’ - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 19:08