A SPANISH man has broken the Guinness World Record for the most hot dogs eaten in three minutes.
Joshua Montero, 24, gobbled up a staggering nine bangers in buns against the clock, ticking off his ‘bucket list’ aim of ‘having a world record’.
The Youtuber, known online as ‘Esttik’, uploaded a clip of his foodie feat onto the video-sharing platform.
Originally from Malaga, the new record-holder revealed his achievement was intended to be a ‘practice’ attempt, but he ended up doing it first time.
He said: “I’m always thinking about the record, and I saw that there were two that I thought I’d be able to.
“One was the number of burgers eaten in three minutes, and the other the same, but with hot dogs.”
The vlogger quickly received thousands of views after uploading the video and claims he even received an error message, telling him ‘the comments page had collapsed’.
Guinness verified the new record after obtaining the raw footage and contacting the witnesses present at the big eat.
- WATCH: Dramatic moment huge tree smashes into crowd in Spain during Easter event - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15
- PIGEON PILL: Pesky birds in Spain’s Cadiz to be slipped contraceptives in food to control numbers - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- Climate change activists in Spain joined by those in UK as hundreds arrested - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 10:00
- SPOTTED: The only pictures of Wolves’ trip to Marbella ahead of Premier League action today - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:40
- Spain’s Costa Blanca and Costa del Sol to be hit by FIVE DAYS of rain, flash floods and strong winds - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 11:49
- PICTURED: British dad who died off Gibraltar coast in horror surfing accident was celebrity lawyer for David Walliams and Sex Pistols - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- NEW 25,000 square metre park on Costa del Sol includes slides, wildlife area and sports facilities - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:32
- ‘HE’S A GOOD KID’: Mum of jihadi suspect accused of planning a ‘massacre’ during Sevilla’s Semana Santa speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:10
- BREAKING: British surfer dies off coast of Gibraltar - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:49
- Two arrested in Spain’s Andalucia over violent drug deaths after bodies dumped down well and car burnt out - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15