A MAN has been rushed into hospital with a partially amputated penis following what doctors believe was an attempted suffocation.
The unidentified Spaniard was found by police wandering around an urbanization in Benalmadena on Saturday at 11:30am covered in blood and walking strangely.
He was taken for emergency surgery at the Hospital de Alta Resolucion, where doctors discovered his penis had been knotted with shoelaces and elastic bands.
The 30-35-year-old was also treated for a head injury, while a CT scan revealed he had neck injuries that suggested an attempted asphyxiation.
Doctors operated on his penis, which was partially torn apart and bleeding heavily, and he was due for more surgery on Sunday.
He was then transferred to the University Clinical Hospital.
The man gave his name as Sergio, then Rafael, then Namoi and then claimed that he was an alien and that his penis did not belong to him.
The man also claimed he was bitten and attacked.
Police fingerprinted him in hospital in an attempt to try and identify him.
The man tested negative for alcohol and drugs.
- Spain’s Costa Blanca and Costa del Sol to be hit by FIVE DAYS of rain, flash floods and strong winds - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 11:49
- PICTURED: British dad who died off Gibraltar coast in horror surfing accident was celebrity lawyer for David Walliams and Sex Pistols - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- NEW 25,000 square metre park on Costa del Sol includes slides, wildlife area and sports facilities - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:32
- ‘HE’S A GOOD KID’: Mum of jihadi suspect accused of planning a ‘massacre’ during Sevilla’s Semana Santa speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:10
- BREAKING: British surfer dies off coast of Gibraltar - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:49
- Two arrested in Spain’s Andalucia over violent drug deaths after bodies dumped down well and car burnt out - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:15
- Thunder and rain from TOMORROW on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 16:46
- Spain pig farm robberies see 15 arrests after man stabbed as thieves bid to raid precious metals more expensive than gold - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 12:20
- British expat fuming after chairs and tables don’t fit into ‘tiny’ new terrace Mallorca town hall painted outside her cafe - 14 Apr, 2019 @ 08:03
- Spain footy star Diego Costa handed eight-match ban and €6,000 fine after red card for telling referee,’I s*** on your w**** mother’ - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 19:08