A MAN has been rushed into hospital with a partially amputated penis following what doctors believe was an attempted suffocation.
The unidentified Spaniard was found by police wandering around an urbanization in Benalmadena on Saturday at 11:30am covered in blood and walking strangely.
He was taken for emergency surgery at the Hospital de Alta Resolucion, where doctors discovered his penis had been knotted with shoelaces and elastic bands.
The 30-35-year-old was also treated for a head injury, while a CT scan revealed he had neck injuries that suggested an attempted asphyxiation.
Doctors operated on his penis, which was partially torn apart and bleeding heavily, and he was due for more surgery on Sunday.
He was then transferred to the University Clinical Hospital.
The man gave his name as Sergio, then Rafael, then Namoi and then claimed that he was an alien and that his penis did not belong to him.
The man also claimed he was bitten and attacked.
Police fingerprinted him in hospital in an attempt to try and identify him.
The man tested negative for alcohol and drugs.
- UK Government denies issuing ‘fresh warning’ of terror threat in Spain - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:34
- UK primary school hires convicted CHILD KILLER from Spain’s Andalucia who stabbed schoolgirl victim 32 times - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:44
- REVEALED: These countries made the most asylum applications to Spain so far this year - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- PALM BEACH: The curious pop history of the Costa del Sol’s most famous chiringuito freshly refurbished for summer - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- Knifeman attacks and robs retired British expat at his own home in Spain’s Andalucia leaving him hospitalised - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:09
- Hospitalised British cyclist Chris Froome could be awarded 2011 Vuelta a Espana title after Spanish champion caught doping - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:32
- Europe’s largest Lego exhibition arrives on Costa del Sol with models of Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Avengers and more - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 13:38
- ‘NEVER SEEN BEFORE’: Gibraltar police amazed at attempt by three men to smuggle 1.5 tonnes of hash worth £6 million - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- Mum on holiday in Spain kills only son by accidentally running him over in car park - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 13:40
- REVEALED: Two NEW skyscrapers will be tallest on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 12 Jun, 2019 @ 12:48