THE Olive Press has broken the one million hits barrier.
For the First time ever we received 1.07 million pages views by visitors from around the world and Spain.
More than 400,000 visitors read about floods in Alicante, robberies in Mercadona, the latest on missing British father and son Daniel and Liam Poole and much, much more.
With a quarter of our users coming from around Spain, a quarter from the UK and Ireland, a quarter from the rest of Europe and 15% from Gibraltar and 10% from the US, we’ve got all markets covered.
Our exclusive stories, – many of which were picked up by national newspapers in the UK – breaking coverage and original features helped bring in just under 330,000 NEW readers from across Europe.
It also meant the average user spent more than five minutes on our site.
Meanwhile, our Alexa ranking continues its upward trajectory as we enter the top 9,000 websites in Spain and in the last three months have moved up by more than 27,000 places on the international rankings.
To celebrate this landmark achievement we have decided to offer an unprecedented deal for annual or half year contracts online.
Join us now and we will offer a 300×250 pixel banner on our homepage (normally €400 a month) for just €75 a month más Iva if you book a year and €100 mas Iva if you take six months.
Or a smaller 300×30 for just €30 a month.
NOTE WELL: Your ad will be seen by a minimum 20.000 people a day!
Meanwhile a permanent sponsored or native post, with a link, promoting your business and edited by our team of fully-qualified journalists costs from just €175 mas iva, or €150 if you book two or more.
Can you afford NOT to sign up to Spain’s definitive market-leading English website? Contact us today at [email protected] or call 951 273 575.
- SLOW TRAVEL: Run down your rev count in Ronda where slow travel is the new mantra - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 09:59
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02