A BRITISH expat has been arrested for allegedly running a cocaine ring on the Costa del Sol.
The 46-year-old was cuffed in Fuengirola on Tuesday and is accused of dealing the Class A drug along with hashish and marijuana.
The four month investigation revealed that the Brit, from England and with long hair and a beard, dealt the drugs to mostly British and Finnish clients.
The Brit allegedly contacted his clients by telephone and then physically met with them in an agreed place to trade the substances for cash.
In a search at his home, also in Fuengirola, investigators seized 665 grams of hashish, 53 grams of marijuana – packed in plastic bags for distribution – two grams of cocaine and two scales, among other items linked to drug trafficking.
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40