A RECEIPT from a Spanish bar has gone viral for billing a customer €10 for ‘taking the piss’.
The bizarre surcharge appeared on a bill from Bar Eguzki, in the Basque Country, alongside charges for verdejo, crianza, champagne and Viña Real.
Tocar los cojones means ‘to touch the testicles’ and roughly translates as ‘taking the piss’ in English.
Waitress Anka told Espejo Publico the customer was a ‘joker’ and ‘always messing’ with her.
She revealed the annoying customer was in fact her boss, Fernando, who liked to take Thursday evenings off to drink with his friends and play card games.
She added Fernando ‘paid’ the bill, and it was ‘the best money he’s ever spent in his life’.
- Dutchman donates 3,000kg of organic ‘solidarity potatoes’ to help struggling families in Javea - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 10:03
- WATCH: Plane drops water on Sierra Helada national park as forest fire blazes above Benidorm’s Aqualandia - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 20:06
- WATCH: Brit claim that he ‘slipped’ by pool to recover 37,000 euro hospital bill in Mallorca FAILS after video shows him jumping into a tree - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 15:07
- ‘HE LIKES IT’: Benidorm bar responds to claims that midget stripper advert was a ‘hate crime’ - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 12:12
- BREAKING: First chikungunya outbreak in Spain as three tourists on the Costa Blanca are infected - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Girl of THREE among 79 illegal immigrants intercepted as Guardia Civil arrests Alicante-based trafficking gang - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 13:27
- PICTURED: Romanian woman beheaded on the Costa Blanca as police say arrest ‘imminent’ - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:40
- WATCH: British-run restaurant blocked by ‘two truck loads’ of rubble as neighbour demands 150,000 for strip of land - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:36
- Three ‘pirate taxis’ confiscated from illicit drivers at Alicante-Elche Airport - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 17:51
- Javea’s Cova Tallada to become first beach in Valencian Community with restricted visitor access due to tourism pressure - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:43