THE biggest Lego exhibition in Europe is arriving on the Costa del Sol this weekend.
Some 110 models are on display at the event, which runs until September 22.
More than five million Lego bricks make up fun, which is spread across 1,400 square metres at Muelle Uno in Malaga City.
A total of 12 ‘themed’ zones’ covering everything from Star Wars to musical instruments are the centre of the impressive display.
One of the highlights is a 1:25 scale model of the Titanic, made from over 500,000 pieces of Lego.
Footballer Robert Lewandowski and tennis player Martina Navratilova also get a look-in, with 1:1 scale models of the athletes also on display.
Meanwhile children and families will love Lego models of Harry Potter, Disney princesses, Lord of the Rings, Smurfs and Avengers.
History buffs are catered for too, as key moments of the 20th century are also depicted in brick.
The collapse of the Berlin Wall, the first man on the moon, and the Apollo 11 mission are all represented here.
Scientific Lego constructions at the event include a detailed scale model of the human lung system, and a moving train network between Warsaw, Berlin and Paris.
A Duplo zone with building tables for little ones and an interactive 3D gallery complete the huge array on offer at this unmissable event.
After leaving Malaga on September 22, the exhibition then visits Madrid, Barcelona, ??Valencia and Sevilla.
Muelle Uno is located in the main square in front of the Pompidou Center at Malaga Port, 29016.
Tickets are between €6.50 and €9.50 depending on the time of the day you visit, while there is a 50% discount for ‘combined entry’.
- WATCH: Shocking moment bullring volunteer in Spain gored to death in front of 2,000 fans as bull ran back into pen - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 12:52
- Facial recognition cameras installed at Gibraltar Airport - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- UK Government denies issuing ‘fresh warning’ of terror threat in Spain - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:34
- UK primary school hires convicted CHILD KILLER from Spain’s Andalucia who stabbed schoolgirl victim 32 times - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:44
- REVEALED: These countries made the most asylum applications to Spain so far this year - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20
- PALM BEACH: The curious pop history of the Costa del Sol’s most famous chiringuito freshly refurbished for summer - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 11:00
- Knifeman attacks and robs retired British expat at his own home in Spain’s Andalucia leaving him hospitalised - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:09
- Hospitalised British cyclist Chris Froome could be awarded 2011 Vuelta a Espana title after Spanish champion caught doping - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:32
- Europe’s largest Lego exhibition arrives on Costa del Sol with models of Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Avengers and more - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 13:38
- ‘NEVER SEEN BEFORE’: Gibraltar police amazed at attempt by three men to smuggle 1.5 tonnes of hash worth £6 million - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 11:20