PARISIAN design powerhouse Kenzo is bringing its brand of luxury street-chic to Specsavers, with an exclusive glasses collection for a limited time only.
From this month, stylish glasses wearers will be able to choose prescription glasses and sunglasses that reflect the brand’s trend-setting apparel collections.
Hyper intense colour, bold prints and standout shapes underpin the globally-influenced glasses. Kenzo devotees and anyone who wants to express their individual style through their specs are sure to fall in love with the collection.
All glasses in the 19-strong range are priced from €199 for two pairs – making catwalk-inspired designer specs more affordable than ever.
Stig Hansen, Specsavers head of design and product development, said: “We’re thrilled to add another stylish brand to our expanding designer portfolio – even if only for a short while.
“Kenzo’s unique aesthetic chimes perfectly with our own aspiration to see glasses wearers express their individuality through their specs.”
The range is now available at Specsavers Opticas in Marbella and Fuengirola on the Costa del Sol.
For more information visit: www.specsavers.es.
- Eyewear by luxury fashion house Kenzo at Specsavers Opticas on Costa del Sol for limited time only - 23 Jun, 2019 @ 12:00
- Take heed of this eye care advice for World Sight Day - 11 Oct, 2018 @ 15:14
- There’s lots to consider when making the switch to contact lenses - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 10:20
- Kylie Minogue launches new range of eyewear with Specsavers - 25 May, 2018 @ 12:12
- Ask the Optician: For the full spec on eyewear from Marbella specialists - 6 Jan, 2018 @ 15:05
- CHRISTMAS WISH: Support the ONCE fundraising campaign at Specsavers Opticas - 9 Dec, 2017 @ 15:12
- All your questions about contact lenses answered - 21 Aug, 2017 @ 09:34
- Ask the Optician – What is Digital Retinal Photography? - 7 May, 2017 @ 16:00
- The leading cause of severe sight loss for over 55s in the western world - 31 Mar, 2017 @ 21:15
- Specsavers: There is a perfect pair of specs for everyone - 5 Mar, 2017 @ 17:36