TEENAGER: Alanis dies after taking ‘rat poison’ pill

BRITISH party goers have been warned of ecstasy pills ‘laced with rat poison’ being sold in Mallorca after a teenage girl was killed.

Milagros Alanis Moyana, 19, had taken ill at a music festival in Son Fusteret, Palma and died on Wednesday at a Barcelona hospital.

Her heartbroken family have claimed she died from a pill laced with rat poison, and dad Paulo has promised to find the ‘sons of bitches’ responsible.

Paulo said: “I would love to know who sold my little girl this poison so I could put a bullet in his head,

“She sent us a video of her dancing on Instagram before she was rushed to hospital and that is the last footage I have of her alive.

“She left for the concert looking beautiful, she showed us pictures on WhatsApp and we told her to enjoy herself but to stay safe.”

He continued: “Sons of b****** took her from me and killed her.

“It’s really hard to say this but when I was with her I had to look at one of one her tattoos to recognise her because she didn’t look like the same girl.

“My beautiful Alanis, just 19.”

DEATH: Pill marked with a skull blamed for death

British revellers have been warned by an anti-drugs group in Ibiza to watch out for the distinctive pill.

The warning said: “Some pills are doing the rounds in Palma that have rat’s poison in them.

“A girl aged 19 has died from taking one after agonising for two days. It was a small, yellow pill with a skull on the front.”


Donate

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.