TWO teenagers have been arrested in connection with a robbery at a Marbella.
National Police say the pair were taken into custody on suspicion of stealing goods from a home and then demanding money from the owners to return the items.
The crooks allegedly entered the house with a false key while the residents were not at home. But when the owners returned, from the outside they spotted the lights were on and saw people moving around inside.
The owners called the police and when officers arrived they entered the property with the owners – but found no sign of the thieves.
- ‘JABS AWAY’ as Spain gets ready to welcome a record delivery of COVID-19 vaccines
- READ THE LABEL: Spanish Health authorities warn against the use of facemasks containing graphene
- COVID-19 cases totals show modest weekly rise in Costa Blanca and Valencia areas of Spain
- A luxury villa on Spain’s Costa Blanca is being raffled-off with the money going to the UK’s Big Issue charity
- Outdoor classical concerts make welcome return to Spain’s Costa Blanca