Being an expat in Spain brings a unique experience to those who venture to relocate from their home country: the sunny climate, stunning Mediterranean coastlines and a healthier lifestyle are some of the reasons for foreigners to come and stay in Spain.
While the change to a better lifestyle is rewarding, it can also bring with it some challenges when it comes to accessing healthcare in Spain.
The vast majority of expat residents in Spain are over 65, and some may find themselves in an endless waiting list in the public health system.
Depending on the severity of their health problem, some patients seek another option to regain their quality of life and enjoy the Spanish lifestyle. However, it can be difficult to seek medical care privately when you are in a non-English speaking country and do not know where to start.
To alleviate such a vulnerable situation for expat residents, a new model of private medicine has been born in Spain: Operarme.
Operarme.com is an online medical platform that offers you surgical procedures at fixed prices, and with all services included.
They offer you a medical team with years of experience and a wide range of private hospitals on the Costa Blanca and Costa del Sol.
Their experienced patient care team manages your surgical process from start to finish and advises you throughout the entire process.
“While you focus on yourself and your health, Operarme takes care of everything else”
What do patients highlight from Operarme’s services?
Operarme understands your situation and the vulnerability you might feel when seeking medical help in a foreign country; for this reason, their team offers you a complete package of services:
- Personalised attention in English: all their surgeons speak English and have daily experience in treating expat patients.
- Patient Service Advisor: you will be assigned an English speaking advisor that will give you support throughout the whole process, as well as schedule all your appointments including your surgery date, and solve all the questions that may arise.
- Best private hospitals and professionals
- Fixed prices and all-inclusive: no add costs or extra surprises, you know the final cost of your surgery before going ahead with it.
- No waiting lists: Their surgical processes do not take long; you can have surgery in less than a month.
- Medical Complications Insurance that covers you from the day of the surgery, and the following 30 days in case of any eventualities that may occur.
They have been helping patients to regain their quality of life since 2013: Operarme’s goal is always to support the patient in each step of the process, and make it as comfortable and safe as possible.
A close and personal patient care service in English is what their patients mostly value from Operarme, as their recently operated patient in Murcia, Graham Jones, states in his testimonial published in the company’s Google My Business:
Would you like to learn more about this service?
If after reading this article, you have felt identified and you need private surgery service, Operarme makes it as easy as following these three steps:
- Attend a free surgical consultation with one of their specialists to review your case and confirm the surgical procedure you need.
- Operarme’s Patient Service Team contacts you to confirm your surgery schedule and its cost. You decide if you would like to go ahead with the surgery.
- Undergo surgery and regain your quality of life.
Do not hesitate to contact them on +34 911 413 356 or by sending a contact form through Operarme’s website, and their Patient Service team will be happy to answer all your questions, and arrange a free appointment with their specialists.
What are you waiting for? Meet now your new model of private medicine: you only pay for what you need, when you really need it.