A MAN who was reunited with his long-lost daughter after a TV appeal has been found guilty of sexually abusing her.
The 65-year-old, named only as Francisco, was sentenced to seven years in prison for the offence which took place in June 2004.
Francisco, from Malaga, was reunited with his daughter after a 38-year absence but sexually abused her at his house after meeting her for the first time.
The Malaga court rejected Francisco’s defence that the girl invented the story as revenge for being abandoned as a baby.
Francisco fathered two daughters with his partner, Fulgencia, in Paris in the 1960s.
They split soon after the second child was born.
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00