THE arms dealer who once owned Spain’s most expensive real estate is set to return for a charity dinner in Marbella.
Multi-millionaire magnate Adnan Khashoggi – former owner of La Zagaleta development in Benahavis – will attend the Children for Peace event at Hotel Incosol.
After a 17-year absence from Spain the business tycoon will attend the dinner scheduled for March 27 with second wife Lamia – the charity’s vice president.
In 1988 Khashoggi was jailed in Switzerland for concealing funds but was acquitted two years later.
Born in Mecca, Khashoggi was regarded as the world’s richest man in the 1980s and his yacht, the Nabila, was used in James Bond film Never Say Never Again.
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00
- Incredible 20 Michelin starred chefs – with 40 stars between them – to descend on Marbella - 16 Mar, 2018 @ 17:00