- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Fears over Algarrobico Hotel demolition in Spain
• CONTROVERSIAL: Algarrobico Hotel may no longer face demolition under PP plans
JUNTA environment chiefs fear a plan to demolish the controversial Algarrobico Hotel could be scrapped if the PP wins this week’s regional elections.
Jose Diaz Trillo fears that central government is dragging its feet on the agreed demolition of the Almeria hotel that was built on protected land near Carboneras.
Despite the Junta signing an agreement with the previous PSOE government back in November, nothing has happened.
“We think the same thing is happening as with the budget – they’re not saying anything till after March 25,” he said.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others