SPANISH sisters Penelope and Monica Cruz (right) have announced they will be launching a lingerie collection.
The duo will be working with Agent Provocateur to create a luxury underwear line called L’Agent for the Autumn/Winter season.
“It is so exciting for me and Monica to embark on this new adventure,” said 38-year-old Oscar-winning actress Penelope.
“We have always been huge fans of Agent Provocateur and both of us are very much looking forward to this long term collaboration.
“We feel extremely happy to become part of this great team.”
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36