- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
The Over 50s Show returns to the Costa del Sol
• The Antiques Roadshow's Eric Knowles will appear at the show
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
FOLLOWING five successful years in Estepona, The Over 50s Show is heading to Mijas.
The coast’s largest lifestyle event will take place at the Hippodrome and feature everything from golf lessons to wine tasting.
“We felt it was time to bring the event to a better located venue on the coast,” said organiser John Low.
“It is ideally located between some of the most highly populated towns on the coast including Mijas, La Cala, Fuengirola, Los Boliches, Benalmadena, Torremolinos, Coin and Cartema.
“Not to mention being on the doorstep of Malaga and its satellite towns,” he added.
Just some of the other free attractions at the show will include cooking demonstrations, computer lessons, yoga classes, an art exhibition, legal advice and guidance on cosmetic procedures.
There will also be free health checks and musical entertainment throughout the event.
The Over 50s Show will also feature Antiques Roadshow star Eric Knowles, offering free valuations should you have any hidden treasures gathering dust at home.
The Over 50s Show runs from May 18 to May 19 at the Mijas Hippodrome.
For further information call 902 003896 or email John Low at [email protected]
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]