- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
David Beckham jets into Marbella
• Former England captain was filming on the streets of Marbella
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
HE only moved back to England a few weeks ago after spending several years in LA, but David Beckham is clearly missing the sunshine after being spotted in Marbella.
The former England captain was seen running around the town’s streets during filming for a new Adidas advert, after arriving on the Costa del Sol on Monday.
The 37-year-old ex-Manchester United and Real Madrid midfielder was surrounded by a bevy of Spanish women as he enjoyed the sunny weather while chatting and joking with crew members.
Dressed head-to-toe in blue and black running gear, Beckham showed great stamina to put in an athletic performance, less than 24 hours after being photographed leaving a London pub.
The father-of-four previously spent time in Marbella with his family in 2006, staying at a €16,300-a-night mansion owned by tycoon John Magnier.
Beckham has also previously been linked with a mansion in La Zagaleta, in the hills above Marbella.
The footballer – who is currently without a club after leaving LA Galaxy – returned to the UK on Monday evening and is set to start training with Arsenal on Tuesday as he ponders his next move.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]