- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Property Insider
- Legal Issues
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Loud and Clear
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Holiday snaps kept under wraps
• most photos taken on holiday are never shown
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
PHOTOGRAPHS taken on holiday are being deleted before they see the light of day according to a recent survey.
Only 10% of the snaps are deemed good enough to share on social networking sites while 97% of holiday makers admit they will never print their pictures out, put them in an album or frame them.
The average tourist takes 300 photos during a week’s holiday using a camera or mobile phone according to the survey of 2,100 British adults conducted by online travel agency, www.sunshine.co.uk.
Chris Clarkson, spokesman, said: “Holiday photos are a great way to capture the memories of your trip abroad.
“It’s not long after you return home that you tend to forget where you’ve been altogether when the stresses of everyday life kick back in.”
He added: “Too often now, photos end up stuck on computers or social media profiles and that’s the only place they exist, but people really should make more of an effort to print images and enjoy them.”
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]