- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Terrific for tots!
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A BRITISH couple have become the first expats to open a non-Spanish business inside Malaga airport.
Tots Store – a service providing baby and toddler equipment for rent and sale – is the brainchild of Sarah and Richard Ashman.
Parents can get their hands on everything from car seats and baby milk to children’s bikes and English-brand nappies.
“Our car seats are half the price of the rent a car firms,” explains Sarah, 39.
The couple who have lived in Riviera for 11 years have landed a ‘testing contract’ and hope to see the business go from strength to strength.
“It’s still early days but we’ve got lots of clients and we are already turning over a profit,” adds Sarah.
The company prides itself on affordable prices and helping parents find essential products not readily available in Spain.
“A lot of companies sell and rent baby equipment but they don’t go the whole distance,” Sarah adds.
“At Tots Store we supply all those things that make a mum’s life so much easier on holiday.”
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]